Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss IR-2/200

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Friedman IR-X

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Dude you should just get a cheap windows laptop to use for editors and gear. Otherwise you’re going to always be limited.

I know I’ll have to eventually.

Right now I’m just beyond annoyed that I have to install two different apps on two different devices, create accounts, update firmware, buy a cable, and register the device just to select a footswitch setting

Dude you should just get a cheap windows laptop to use for editors and gear. Otherwise you’re going to always be limited.
This.

Find a place that sells refurbished machines, at least that's what I'd look at to save some of them moneys.

I know I’ll have to eventually.

Right now I’m just beyond annoyed that I have to install two different apps on two different devices, create accounts, update firmware, buy a cable, and register the device just to select a footswitch setting
This pedal sounds the opposite of easy and straightforward 😂

This pedal sounds the opposite of easy and straightforward 😂

It’s so stupid because there’s no reason for it other than trying to drive more traffic to the app and getting more people to create accounts.

They could have easily set up a secondary function where you can use one of the toggles on the device to cycle through the footswitch configurations.

Feels like too much input from the marketing genius’s at UA

I bought a UA Plug In last fall. Signed up. Authenticiated. Under lock and key and lal that bullsshit.
Then every day on start up my PC had some UA content. Then they started spamming the fuck out
of me. Then I uninstalled the Plug in. Then I ate the cost. Then I said "Fuck you, UA!" :pitchforks

Back