Where in H E double hockey sticks have I been for the last 10 years?

I love the fuck out of AMT pedals and have had several over the years but the E2 is the one I bought that I didn't actually like. I'm convinced mine was defective or something though, because it had like zero balls and gain which definitely doesn't scream ENGL to me lol

The AMT R/S Lead is my current fave

I love the f**k out of AMT pedals and have had several over the years but the E2 is the one I bought that I didn't actually like. I'm convinced mine was defective or something though, because it had like zero balls and gain which definitely doesn't scream ENGL to me lol

The AMT R/S Lead is my current fave
Yeah I didnt know there was a whole series. Now I am deep in the rabbit hole researching them all. I would be running it into the return of a tube amp so I need 2 channels. Is the R/S a dual channel? I havent run into that one yet in my researching.

Is the R/S a dual channel? I havent run into that one yet in my researching.

The R/S is single channel, but it does have a switch to go between recto and soldano voicings. It can also be set as a preamp for use in a fx loop or as a drive pedal for use in front of an amp.

Here's a lil demo clip I recorded with mine straight in to my PC:

And here's one with the R1:

Last edited:
The R/S is single channel, but it does have a switch to go between recto and soldano voicings. It can also be set as a preamp for use in a fx loop or as a drive pedal for use in front of an amp.

Here's a lil demo clip I recorded with mine straight in to my PC:

And here's one with the R1:

Yeah those sound killer! \m/..\m/. Checking more out I see something called an SS-20 that may be more of what I am looking for. I am looking to get clean and crunch mostly.

Yeah those sound killer! \m/..\m/. Checking more out I see something called an SS-20 that may be more of what I am looking for. I am looking to get clean and crunch mostly.

I haven't tried any of the SS series stuff myself (been tempted many times) but I have little doubt that they're amazing

I believe @Baba was a BIG fan of the SS stuff.

I would often drool over the AMT offerings
This thing matches my current guitar color scheme to a T
01.jpg

I haven't tried any of the SS series stuff myself (been tempted many times) but I have little doubt that they're amazing

I believe @Baba was a BIG fan of the SS stuff.

Yeah, these guys are russian geniouses, lol. I had an SS-11a, actually, for 2 stints, and loved it. I still kind of want an SS-10 (rack version of the SS-11), but they don't come up for sale too often.

Back