What Guitar Are You Playing At This Very Moment...

I see Michael Schenker is back to playing 70's Reissue Flying V's from Gibson live these days @duzie .

I wonder if a Signature Model from Gibson is forthcoming. :idk
He was still playing a Dean when I saw him a few months ago šŸ˜±
Maybe he canā€™t get any from Dean either now šŸ˜‚

I wouldn't be shocked if he has moved on, and Gibson sweetened the pot to lure him back into the fold.

Edwards is making a nice Antique White version of the 70's Reissue V. I want one something fierce. :LOL:

This morning for practice...

IMG_5254.jpeg

Then...
IMG_3696.png

For lessons...
099621C2-4819-47D7-9BA5-8A55B835FF15.jpeg

Now...

IMG_4914.jpeg

fNKdayw.jpeg

Finally got a chance to play around with the tone sharing and such on the Spark. Started downstairs with my black Spark and this Solar A2.6S. Got it dialed in to where I was really digging it.

Then I went upstairs into my work office and connected to the white Spark, dialed up the exact same tone on the app and played on the newest family member, dubbed the Swirloist.

fuAC4xS.jpeg

Very cool that I can take the exact dialed in tone from one set up to another and only have to carry my phone with me to do it.

THIS is what Fender should be offering.

Heavily modded Harley Benton Aeolus. Took out the tone knob and the original switch, put a freeway switch where the tone was (6 positions), put in Dimarzios (Air Norton / Tone Zone, have those in all my guitars that are in active use). Just modded it last weekend, might be my new favorite guitar.

Threema_2024-01-14_10-36-14.jpeg

I pulled out my PRS Ted McCarty Single Cut last week based on a thread I have been following. This is a guitar that isn't the flashiest PRS out there, it is a non 10 top. However, this is one of those guitars that just went together right. It has some tone qualities to it that I don't think any of my other guitars have, even though I have a number of them with the same woods and pickups in them. I put a fresh set of strings on it late last week. I am really enjoying connecting with this guitar again.

Back