What’s the best chorus?

You nailed the answer right off the bat.

IMG_0266.jpeg

Yeah looks cool. I’m almost wondering if too much flexibility mucks too much with getting a great sound. The CE-2 and DC-2 are such simple pedals.

6 knobs is still not nearly enough to replicate all the Chorus Parameters in Fractal-land. :LOL:

1693883546275.png

6 knobs is still not nearly enough to replicate all the Chorus Parameters in Fractal-land. :LOL:

View attachment 10545
There should be basic pages for stuff like the CE-2. All that stuff is unnecessary.
The old TC stereo that was mains power and the CE2 are still my favourite. The rack dimension D and the old rack TC are great but not practical.
The DC-2w has a SDE-320 mode, though I don’t know how accurate it is. Sure sounds awesome though.

No dunbass, which chorus IN the stomp. There's more than one :LOL:

I use a few of them.

70's Chorus is good for in front of the virtual amp, but you have to make sure to adjust the In-Z setting to 230k or 1M otherwise it sets it super low and gets really muffled sounding.

The standard Chorus is also really good and it's really light weight for DSP. You can use in front or after the cab for stereo. I like the speed lower, depth higher, and try to raise up the predelay for more of an 80's thing. You can also drop the mix for more subtle tones.

The Trinity and the 4-Voice models are also really good post-amp for more 80's style. They can be kind of over the top if you want too.

The Deco has my favorite chorus in it. (And Flanger too)

Hard to go wrong with a CE-2 though. I would like to try the AnalogMan chorus too.

70s Chorus is my favorite.

I use a few of them.

70's Chorus is good for in front of the virtual amp, but you have to make sure to adjust the In-Z setting to 230k or 1M otherwise it sets it super low and gets really muffled sounding.

The standard Chorus is also really good and it's really light weight for DSP. You can use in front or after the cab for stereo. I like the speed lower, depth higher, and try to raise up the predelay for more of an 80's thing. You can also drop the mix for more subtle tones.

The Trinity and the 4-Voice models are also really good post-amp for more 80's style. They can be kind of over the top if you want too.

I use the standard Chorus too, just seems to be the "easy" one, you don't have to mess with it much and it's already there.

Back