Wes Borland’s selling a bunch of stuff

Actually getting close to 60 temporal wise
My mind and attitude though is still in my 20's

:beer

Okay, that theory just went straight to shit. I’m in my mid fifties, and Priest & Maiden were my thing. The nineties stuff didn’t do anything for me. Not Grunge, not Nu Metal. The only thing that got me through that decade was the Brian Setzer Orchestra.

Okay, that theory just went straight to shit. I’m in my mid fifties, and Priest & Maiden were my thing. The nineties stuff didn’t do anything for me. Not Grunge, not Nu Metal. The only thing that got me through that decade was the Brian Setzer Orchestra.
I liked a lot up to around '95, but my tastes shifted into 60's and 70's music which was more my groove at the time.

Yup well we is all different creatures
I pretty much like most music from the late 60's onwards

:idk

What’s kinda cool is all the originators of the nu-metal scene managed to keep their careers intact through the years. Korn, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, even Coal Chamber is doing more dates than the singer’s other band, DevilDriver, these days.

And there was never a period for them where they had to start changing up their music to stay relevant, they’ve all just done their thing through the years. Incubus is really the only band that sounds really different from where they started, the rest you can still hear their core sound in them. All the other bands that had a hit or two in that era were pretty much jumping into a scene they didn’t help create.

So I watched a bit of this last night. The Dual Rec and green jackson are killer but the rest of what I watched was handlebar mustache gear AF :oops::rofl

I am betting he is fine with it now as he seems to really embrace his role but man; he probably had a rough time of things there for a bit reconciling the fact that he was in one of the biggest(dumb) bands in the world and not some Jack White-style offshoot or whatever.

As dumb as I think Limp Bizkit was 20+ years ago and as much as I dislike their music, they actually seem to be having a renaissance. They've been making the rounds more and more over the last year or so.

These things are cyclical. A band/genre becomes the hottest thing in the world for a few years. Then the next trend comes along, and within a few years that band/genre are extremely uncool. Somewhere around 20 years after that initial wave of popularity, the band/genre starts to get rediscovered and people get interested in it again. This especially seems to center around festivals nowadays as bands are getting big money to reunite and tickets are wildly expensive.

I don’t get him selling that Dual Rec. Unless he is hard up for money, why sell the amp you used to record and tour with during your heyday? Selling the assless chaps, sure, that Dual Rec, why? :ROFLMAO:

So I watched a bit of this last night. The Dual Rec and green jackson are killer but the rest of what I watched was handlebar mustache gear AF :oops::rofl

I am betting he is fine with it now as he seems to really embrace his role but man; he probably had a rough time of things there for a bit reconciling the fact that he was in one of the biggest(dumb) bands in the world and not some Jack White-style offshoot or whatever.
DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF THE SELMER.

Those things are the nuts, blows my mind that people pay £10,000 for old JTM45's when these things with a FUCKING MAGIC EYE on them exist. They're also the only instance where crocodile skin tolex is acceptable

Back