Well this was a bummer to see….

DrewJD82

Staff member

No, Richie is not back and man….that’s almost mockery even putting that on the thumbnail.

I’m not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but Ritchie was a great guitarist/writer back in the day and he literally can’t play anymore. Last I heard he was in treatment and I figured he was laying low, but unfortunately that’s not the case. I‘m kind of surprised PG would even post this because the deeper into the interview it goes, the less sense he’s making and the worse the playing gets.

Chris handles it all extremely well, dude’s clearly experienced in talking to people who are bombed and is way past the point of letting it annoy him. I don’t think I could have done the same.

Edit-
Hahahhaha “It was a tour bus you dumb motherfucker”

Fail World Series GIF by MLB

Last edited:
if I started drinking today I’d need to live to 150 to be half this burnt. Holy shit. Even for a rockstar he’s burnt. He’s THAT GUY you are trying to get away from in a bar who won’t stop talking or leave you alone.

It only took me eight years. Ritchie has been hitting it pretty hard for more than triple that. Unfortunately, he is well off enough that he can afford to live that lifestyle (until it catches up with him). My rock bottom came much, much sooner.

It only took me eight years. Ritchie has been hitting it pretty hard for more than triple that. Unfortunately, he is well off enough that he can afford to live that lifestyle (until it catches up with him). My rock bottom came much, much sooner.

Always grateful for something similar in my experiences …

I know I will never win the billion dollar lottery - because I’d be dead within a year. Probably miserable for 95% of that 12 months too.

It’s not something I have to relive.

Always grateful for something similar in my experiences …

I know I will never win the billion dollar lottery - because I’d be dead within a year. Probably miserable for 95% of that 12 months too.

It’s not something I have to relive.

I've been clean & sober for.. Wow-tomorrow makes 18 years (I hadn't even thought about it until just now). I've lived that other life, and it's pretty easy for me to spot people who are still on that roller coaster. And I always find myself silently hoping that they can pull it together and get back on track.

Last edited:
Back