Well butter my biscuits and call me Sally...

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Headrush MX5 went completely bonkers. First wouldnt hold exp calibration, then started to sound like the Robot Apocalypse when playing anything through it. There's a special calibration reset procedure and that works...until the unit is powered down and back on. Factory reset then recalibrate still didnt fix it and the Robot thing is totally random even after a factory reset. Put in a ticket with InMusic and been waiting 45 minutes in chat to talk to a person.

I am livid to say the least. My whole rig is centered around this thing, and I had it sounding and feeling so damn good.

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope they get you fixed up quickly. Has to be uber frustrating!

We did have 2 power outages yesterday but everything I have set up in my jam room is all running through a Data Class Conditioner/Surge Suppressor and I haven't had any issues with the other electronics since it happened.

Luckily I have 2 weeks til the next gig but I am hoping they send me a new unit cos I dont trust this one. I plan to re-flash it but if that doesnt resolve it, I hope they get me a new one fairly quick.

1696451194743.png

So, is "Sally" now the gear glitch equivalent of "Karen"... just trying to keep up with the times over here.

Either way, sorry to hear that Bob, err... Sally. But, now you have a valid reason to get an FTP.

Back