Victory MK Clean and MK Overdrive

laxu

Rock Star

More Victory amps. Time stamped at playing, go back in video to find features and story behind the amps. You can find some riffing from Martin Kidd at the end too.

For people here the most interesting will be surely the MK Overdrive...Victory finally making a successor to the Cornford MK50!

MK Clean seems like Victory's take on Dumble style amps, even has a bit of a Two Rock style chassis.

One quirky thing is that the MK OD has the EQ control order reversed on the overdrive channel. Maybe this is just to work for lowest noise on the circuit.

Peter Honore's playing in the low volume NAMM scenario probably doesn't really do these things justice, but hopefully later we will get better videos from Andertons or other channels.

Styling on these is great, I love that Victory has embraced having some tasteful color in their amps and cabs.

Being handwired with customizable visuals, these are going to be pricy tho.

Last edited:
LMAO.

£4999 for the MK Overdrive.

I always wanted a Cornford MK50 back in the day. But I aint paying five grand for it when for that money I could get a custom Matamp GT1 and have change left over!

LMAO.

£4999 for the MK Overdrive.

I always wanted a Cornford MK50 back in the day. But I aint paying five grand for it when for that money I could get a custom Matamp GT1 and have change left over!
Good lord 5000 pounds that like 6700 USD they should have shared at booth with Magnatone

giphy.gif

Back