Tight distortion pedal?

Alright folks, the one thing I still seem to be missing on my pedalboard is a distortion pedal acting as tight as it gets. Will be used to run into a clean or almost clean amp (model).
What I'm using right now is a cheap but excellently sounding Drop Kick from Harley Benton, apparently a Suhr Riot clone - but while the sound is great, the tightness could be vastly improved (but the same goes for the original, at least AFAIR). I also still have an MXR 78 Custom Badass Distortion, pretty much the same thing (just that it doesn't sound too great, either).
Yeah, I know, pedals running into an amp (or model) usually don't give as tight a response as a decent overdriven amp, but as I'm quite happy with the dynamics of especially a J.Rockett "Dude" but also a Tone City "Golden Plexi", this isn't an issue for me.
Standard sized pedals pretty much would not work (space restrictions), but a TC/Rockett sized one with the jacks on the top end would work, same goes for any typical mini pedals (Mooer and the likes).
Would love B and T controls, but a typical 3-control pedal would likely be fine as well.
Wouldn't want to break a bank, especially as these kinds of drive are just a "side dish", I rarely really need them. Want to have that color on my board, though.
Also, quite unfortunately, Germany isn't exactly the greatest place for endless gear flip-flopping, so I wouldn't want to wade through gazillions of options (hence asking here).
Please also note: The pedal needs to provide all the tightness on its own, so any of the common "TS in front" tricks are out (as said, space is tight).

Any decent candidates?
Tightest thing i got is the Rodenberg SL-O

1687377859691.jpeg

Back