The list so far...

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
So piggybacking off of my 80's (I use the term loosely) Metal Cover band thread I thought this deserved it's own. I am about 90% on this list and it's half of the number of songs we need. Many of them we did for years back east. Trying to inject some freshness in there as far as not play ALL top 40 stuff.

What do you think? I mean as far as the selection for the punters not personal choice. Believe me most of this list wouldn't make my ipod or spotify list.

1677258963602.png

Oh and if you can't tell, the lead singer is my wife. Trying to feature female stuff as much as possible. She absolutely refuses to sing any Vixxen unfortunately. She's pretty flexible overall though. I will sing a couple of them like Love it Loud and Suicide Solution.

Last edited:
So piggybacking off of my 80's (I use the term loosely) Metal Cover band thread I thought this deserved it's own. I am about 90% on this list and it's half of the number of songs we need. Many of them we did for years back east. Trying to inject some freshness in there as far as not play ALL top 40 stuff.

What do you think? I mean as far as the selection for the punters not personal choice. Believe me most of this list wouldn't make my ipod or spotify list.

View attachment 4526

Oh and if you can't tell, the lead singer is my wife. Trying to feature female stuff as much as possible. She absolutely refuses to sing any Vixxen unfortunately. She's pretty flexible overall though. I will sing a couple of them like Love it Loud and Suicide Solution.

I was wondering who you were going to get to sing “I Don’t Believe In Love”! :rofl

Kickstart my Heart
Here I go Again
Is This Love
Still of the Night
Photograph
Round and Round
Seventeen
I'll Never Let You Go (if your singer can pull this off, the whole band is getting laid!)

You’re doing the no synth version of Rainbow In The Dark right? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously without the synth it might be the best song ever.

You’re a better man than I. I couldn’t sell half that stuff.

Coincidentally I just mixed my bands version of Kiss Me Deadly tonight. It’s really close to done. A few minor tweaks and it’ll be there.

Back