The Great Deals Thread--Black Friday and Beyond!

Not gonna lie I was looking at the Friedman BE Mini, even though I'm about to return the BE Deluxe OD :facepalm

I really want a Nintendo Switch OLED. Close to picking one up but waiting to see if there's any BF deals. I have a regular Switch I play a lot and that bigger more vivid screen would be awesome. Then my kids could actually play with the Switch again!

So far not blown away by anything I’ve seen.

Where are the 30% off all Marshall and Friedman amp deals? :rofl

2014 has entered the chat...... ;)

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

How about a great deals thread? Nothing says "We are friends" like getting each other
to spend our hard-earned money on gear. :LOL:

Maybe this can be an ongoing thread, and not just for Black Friday Deals. I'll start with
Toontrack, who always seem to have epic deals this week. These will change on the daily.

I was looking around the site yesterday to see if I wanted to grab an SDX on sale, saw Area 33 (not on sale), listened to the demos and bought it. Damnit. :roflThere was one preset I heard in the demo that I loved, it's l exactly what I've wanted but don't have with my existing SDX's, to the point that when I loaded it up all I did was tweak the room mics and snare reverb and it's perfect. I never use the stock presets and put together/mixed a couple kits I use depending on the song. I just hope the majority of people figure "I have enough metal kits" and don't buy this because everyone is going to use that preset. :LOL:

i just bought a 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD mac mini from adorama.

i woulda been happy with the base mac mini for $570 from costco, but they are totally sold out! :(

dimarzio has 25% off everything on its site in its only annual sale. gonna have to pick up (no pun intended) some pickups. i have four strats in the process of being built so i need some more pickups. :)

dimarzio has 25% off everything on its site in its only annual sale. gonna have to pick up (no pun intended) some pickups. i have four strats in the process of being built so i need some more pickups. :)

Damn, man, you weren't even buying guitars at this frequency when you were working on Wall St. :rofl

dispo by my house has $25 ozs for the first hour they were open. im upset i missed it but will be going over there on my way to jam at my buddies later today.

We are all literally drowning in dank herb up here. It's insane. Like too much pot to even ever smoke. :LOL:

Back