The definition of hipster garbage

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Read the comments for this video, hilarious.

This was hilarious :rofl I actually enjoy Mark Johnston, he's got a lovely calm voice and nice demos. Oora is relaxing as well, nice voice with an Italian accent and chill bleeps and bloops. But this product launch had my eyes rolling so fucking hard.

I had no idea that was taking the keyboard part so literally, by using actual computer keyboard switches on it. On top of that, wtf would they choose clicky switches?!

The website editor is kinda stupid. There's nothing wrong with using web technologies for that sort of stuff, it works fine, but they would be far better off just packaging that as an Electron app so it runs like a desktop app and thus it doesn't matter if the website is online or not.

Since I'm now plagued by synth GAS for whatever reason, I'm just going to put it out there that this CLACK-CLACK insta-friendly synth costs more than a Hydrasynth explorer or even a Hydrasynth desktop if you want a similar size.

Since I'm now plagued by synth GAS for whatever reason, I'm just going to put it out there that this CLACK-CLACK insta-friendly synth costs more than a Hydrasynth explorer or even a Hydrasynth desktop if you want a similar size.
As a Hydrasynth Explorer owner, I approve this message.

I'm GAS'ing hard for a Hydrasynth Deluxe, both for its sounds and as a midi controller with the polyphonic aftertouch.

I'm GAS'ing hard for a Hydrasynth Deluxe, both for its sounds and as a midi controller with the polyphonic aftertouch.
I was torn between the desktop and the keyboard because the price difference wasn't much. I can noodle awfully on keys and use them to program midi, but I'm not a keys player by any stretch. I already have a decent midi keyboard (no poly at obviously, only mono).

Now the keyboard went up in price and the desktop went down, so it was easier to make the choice I actually wanted.

Back