The Contortionist

OMG!!! One of my favorite all time bands!!

I’ve had numerous erm spiritual experiences over the years with them as the sound track

I actually just saw them live 2 nights ago…. If they’re coming through your town go!! They are playing both exoplanet and language in full :love

I forgot about these guys, but when I found out they were opening for Devin Townsend I checked them out and got Clairvoyant, I really dug that album. I gotta check out the rest of their stuff!

I forgot about these guys, but when I found out they were opening for Devin Townsend I checked them out and got Clairvoyant, I really dug that album. I gotta check out the rest of their stuff!

I’ve only listened through clairvoyant once and it didn’t quite do it for me, but their back catalog is amazing. Language is a prog masterpiece, exoplanet is my favorite by far its their first album , a lot more brutal than the later stuff but also filled with so many beautiful spacey sections. Intrinsic is incredible too

OMG!!! One of my favorite all time bands!!

I’ve had numerous erm spiritual experiences over the years with them as the sound track

I actually just saw them live 2 nights ago…. If they’re coming through your town go!! They are playing both exoplanet and language in full :love

Looks like they came through two weeks ago.

#fail

That would have been amazing to see Language performed in full. Such a brilliant album.

I saw them about five years ago when they toured with Dance Gavin Dance. Absolutely brilliant live. The talent of musicians nowadays is crazy high.

Back