Thanks to JiveTurkey...

Byrdman

Roadie
@JiveTurkey decided to keep his Stomp he was wanting to sell so look what came in the mail today. Feeling a little overwhelmed right now, so I might have a few questions soon.

PXL_20230515_182541408.jpg

Yeah, once I made up my mind to go the Stomp or XL route I found an almost new one at a great deal. Looking forward to setting it up tonight and see how bad I can piss off the Mrs's
Just play super loud high gain amp models without an IR block. Maybe throw a reverb dialed up super high in front of the amp
:rollsafe

Thanks guys! I thought about the LT and agree that it has more options, DSP, etc., but as a home player, I couldn't justify the cost of the pre-owned ones yet. I picked this XL up at a great price and it is less than a year old.

Right now, this one has me overwhelmed with everything trying to wrap my mind around banks, snapshots, presets, 4cm, direct, etc. but I know it will all come together with some time.

BTW, I found a Jane's Addiction Helix patch, https://line6.com/customtone/tone/2233035/ I would like to mess around with. Anyone know if this will work with the XL? I read that some will and some wont due to snapshots limits and/or other reasons.

Thanks again!

Sheeeit, if I’m going with an “almost-sized”, Helix, I’m opting for the OG, scribble strips and all.

For me I have owned both multiple times and I like the virtual scribbles on the LT much better. I can see them better and they can be color coded brighter than just an LED ring.

Good choice! Give it some time, I've just now been jumping in with mine and really liking the possibilities. Great time for gear!

Back