TGIF because this work week SUCKED!

Riffraff

Roadie
Some chill clippage......sorta.

Chill video anyway. Opens with a chill cell phone video of my Mom's koi pond, birds chirping...real peaceful scene before the music starts. I sometimes watch just that part on my phone to calm myself before I go nuclear at work and say how I really feel to the wrong person. :cop

Wish I was there now instead of battling to keep a profit while my corporate greed gone wild customer tries to pick my pockets for the thousandth time.

TGIF, indeed!

On paper, this week should have been a f*cking nightmare for me but I didn’t let it become one. Got close a couple times and two of my staff members called out today (I only run a 5-man staff) but it’s friday and in an hour from now I’ll be back in my studio and it looks like I’ll have some shenanigans to get into tonight!

I stick to the clear liquors because bad things happen when I touch whiskey or bourbon, like me spitting it back up everywhere because it tastes like sh*t. :rofl Love everything but bourbon/whiskey, with vodka being my favorite, tequila close by (Patron silver or Cabo….if I don’t NEED a lime/salt I’m a happy boy), Jaeger for shots/sipping and Corona or Blue Moon for beer. I dig a lot of gins, too.

TGIF, indeed!

On paper, this week should have been a f*cking nightmare for me but I didn’t let it become one. Got close a couple times and two of my staff members called out today (I only run a 5-man staff) but it’s friday and in an hour from now I’ll be back in my studio and it looks like I’ll have some shenanigans to get into tonight!

I stick to the clear liquors because bad things happen when I touch whiskey or bourbon, like me spitting it back up everywhere because it tastes like sh*t. :rofl Love everything but bourbon/whiskey, with vodka being my favorite, tequila close by (Patron silver or Cabo….if I don’t NEED a lime/salt I’m a happy boy), Jaeger for shots/sipping and Corona or Blue Moon for beer. I dig a lot of gins, too.
I get it completely. That was me most of my life. It just became such a thing in the last 10 years I figured I would try again with better booze. I conditioned myself to like it during the corona apocalypse. I'm really not a drinker anymore at all so a few ounces of a real smooth bourbon on ice wasn't as hard to choke down as I remembered when I was young and stupid and would try doing that as shots after a long night of drinking with the boys.

TGIF, indeed!

Just keep in mind it is marathon, not a sprint.

Cheers! :beer

Well said^^^

However - I also like … “Slide into home base all dirty, beat-up and like you played the game.”

The yin and yang of it all

This.. this about sums up my week as well... nice job man!

1663569501479.png

Back