Surprising but great covers!!!

Not a cover (sorry FP). But this Cash is probably my fave.

No problem - the Man In Black is always welcome, as far as I’m concerned. Love that song too - one of my favorites!

This thread DELIVERS. Several covers I never knew about!! And how did I not know about Tainted Love by Scorpions. Ha - really cool! Keep ‘em coming guys!

Gotta have some Zakk Wylde in here. He’s done some great covers, but I really like his take on this Bill Wither’s classic:

No problem - the Man In Black is always welcome, as far as I’m concerned. Love that song too - one of my favorites!

This thread DELIVERS. Several covers I never knew about!! And how did I not know about Tainted Love by Scorpions. Ha - really cool! Keep ‘em coming guys!

Gotta have some Zakk Wylde in here. He’s done some great covers, but I really like his take on this Bill Wither’s classic:

That Scorpions cover kind of slipped under the radar on a (mostly) Best Of album called "Comeblack", which they released in 2011. (After doing one of those "farewell not farewell" tours everybody loves LOL.) It's mostly remasters of old hits, but Tainted Love is on there, along with (I'm just finding out) All Day and All of the Night. Same uber-heavy guitar treatment, but IMO it doesn't work well as it does for Tainted Love.

I love Bill Withers, and this Zakk's cover is great! I dig the video, too. :)

(Listening further, the Kinks cover is better than I expected... so here.)

That Scorpions cover kind of slipped under the radar on a (mostly) Best Of album called "Comeblack", which they released in 2011. (After doing one of those "farewell not farewell" tours everybody loves LOL.) It's mostly remasters of old hits, but Tainted Love is on there, along with (I'm just finding out) All Day and All of the Night. Same uber-heavy guitar treatment, but IMO it doesn't work well as it does for Tainted Love.

I love Bill Withers, and this Zakk's cover is great! I dig the video, too. :)

(Listening further, the Kinks cover is better than I expected... so here.)

Really cool. Thank you.

Well you see Fair Warning was the EVH album (best VH album for me) so DLR wanted an album as well and we got Diver Down while not my Fav VH album there are some great gems nonetheless

Full Bug
Hang em High
little guitars
I love Diver Down! The title did say "great covers." :chef

I was driving a few weeks ago and had a random metal playlist streaming and this came on. I had to listen to it like 6 or 7 times in a row, it’s so good. The video is super cheese-80s and I love it too, but for different reasons. On it’s own the song is amazing.

Back