Sunn o)) Amps Comeback...?

The comeback is here, 100s, 200s, betas, concert leads (although I’m a bit confused on what these are? Not the same as the concert lead head I used to have)

200s looks pretty spot on to the original. Curious what the price point on these will be
Yup, confusion all over. Another marketing plan that I don't fully understand.

The "Concert Lead" powered cabs seem mildly interesting at least.

Also, a 100W Class D Beta Lead head, for 800$? I'll wait for reviews and EU pricing, but I have a strong feeling I'll pass.

I guess they want to take some doom and sludge market from Orange. Because y'know... Fender, with over $500 million in revenue, doesn't have enough of that sweet MI market already :rolleyes:

I guess they want to take some doom and sludge market from Orange. Because y'know... Fender, with over $500 million in revenue, doesn't have enough of that sweet MI market already :rolleyes:
From their FAQ section:

"The Intellectual Property (the Sunn name, logo etc) is owned by Fender Musical instruments Corp. The new Sunn team has licensed the rights from FMIC to use the Sunn brand on our products. The design and manufacture of Sunn products is all done by Sunn in our own factories and with our own staff that are not related to Fender."

From their FAQ section:

"The Intellectual Property (the Sunn name, logo etc) is owned by Fender Musical instruments Corp. The new Sunn team has licensed the rights from FMIC to use the Sunn brand on our products. The design and manufacture of Sunn products is all done by Sunn in our own factories and with our own staff that are not related to Fender."

Oh. Interesting. I missed that bit.

Only $1066.67 a knob!
:wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat :wat

DEAR LORD WISH I COULD FIND THAT COMPLETELY APPLICABLE RETREATING FACE GIF RIGHT ABOUT NOW
I agree, the tube stuff seems hideously priced, thus making it a hard pass, imho.

I don't even wanna imagine what a proper Model T reissued would cost. Yuck...

Bummer tho.

I paid $400 for my actual 200s lol.

Looks like they can still be had for under $1k even in this day and age. Hard pass
Yup. They're freaking rare over here in Europe, but sometimes do appear, and for reasonable fare - if it's not a Model T, of course, these have "Hipster Tax" pricing rules.

Back