Speaking of you know someone shouldn't be doing something. Dangerous question about the Badlander.

YMw429e.jpg
Null IR. Like what the Iridium has. Or the DI IR in the St James cab section

Wondering aloud. @paisleywookiee chime in and whoever else.

My cabclone is not working. Again. It's not me.

Could I plug the Badlander into my Behringer DI WITHOUT PLUGGING IT INTO MY CABINET and take a line out from the Behringer back into my interface for a ToneX capture? The BL has a built in load. But I am wondering if plugging a speaker cable into the speaker out will disable the amp load detection and cause me trouble?

Inquiring minds and all that. I'll sign up for those 30 minute lessons later

:rollsafe
Why can't you plug it into a cabinet and take the line out at the same time?
Use the DI through jack to go into the cabinet . Or plug one speaker jack into the cabinet and the DI into another jack.
Is it a volume issue?

Why can't you plug it into a cabinet and take the line out at the same time?
Use the DI through jack to go into the cabinet . Or plug one speaker jack into the cabinet and the DI into another jack.
Is it a volume issue?
Good seeing you Bill! I can. It is a volume issue though as even in 25 watt mode; it's LOUD. For a non-sound proofed residential area, at least :nails:rofl I got a couple of good captures out of the process and "moved on". For now :bag:grin

The $299 deal suddenly morphed out into the "$700 with a load box that I shouldn't need special" :hmm :rofl
Don't forget to add in your person-hours at a livable wage. And then adjust for inflation between now and whenever you have the ToneX doing something useful.

:bag

Back