Soundtoys on sale

Boudoir Guitar

Rock Star
The annual Black Friday 50+% off sale is on until Monday.

Echoboy is the best delay. Period. Even DI agrees.

Everything else in the full suite is pretty awesome, too. I get enough of the whole transformer/console grit from the eqs and compressors in this pack that I've got no reason for my Hudson Broadcast pedal. Just ask @Gearzilla how good this plugin suite is.

I use Echoboy and decapitator on every project

I have an offer to upgrade to the full suite for 139.. might pull the trigger

I've been wanting Decapitator for a while now, I really should take advantage of these. I should have held off on Toontrack's Area 33.

I've been wanting Decapitator for a while now, I really should take advantage of these. I should have held off on Toontrack's Area 33.
Yeah, I think what you could do to your already existing drum library with Decapitator and Devil-Loc probably would have added at least as much to your arsenal as another expansion pack. As much as I like Superior Drummer the ever-allure of expansions drives me a little nuts.

Yeah, I think what you could do to your already existing drum library with Decapitator and Devil-Loc probably would have added at least as much to your arsenal as another expansion pack. As much as I like Superior Drummer the ever-allure of expansions drives me a little nuts.

There's one specific kit sound that I've been unable to get, it's not so much an EQ thing as it is the actual drums and how they were tracked. Outside of that, I totally agree. Especially with the ability to tweak the raw drums without any EQ at all, just in this case, I didn't have this kind of sounding kit in my library yet.

The annual Black Friday 50+% off sale is on until Monday.

Echoboy is the best delay. Period. Even DI agrees.

Everything else in the full suite is pretty awesome, too. I get enough of the whole transformer/console grit from the eqs and compressors in this pack that I've got no reason for my Hudson Broadcast pedal. Just ask @Gearzilla how good this plugin suite is.
Great Black Friday value.

Using Decapitator to distort the Area 33 SDX beyond recognition…
1670357193928.png

Yep. Lately I've been using FabFilter's Timeless a lot too.
(y) Agreed on Timeless 3. I bought it on Black Friday and it‘s just excellent. Might even kick Valhalla Delay off its throne as my favorite Delay plugin so far. With Soundtoys I tend to enjoy their Little/Jr. versions more.

Also a huge fan of Sonic Charge's Echobode delay.

Totally off-topic, but for anyone into electronic drum machines, y'all are sleeping on their Microtonic. Analog-modeled drums, XOXOX programming, but here's the insane part: Their web-based Patternarium tool uses AI (?) to generate an infinite (?) number of beats and as you vote them up or down, it'll slowly start to make beats you LOVE. Then download and open 'em in Microtonic, at which point they can be completely tweaked, because they're not samples. Whenever I'm at a loss for inspiration, I bust out Patternarium and go to town—way cooler than browsing through thousands of audio loops.

Yep. Lately I've been using FabFilter's Timeless a lot too.
Timeless is amazing. Echoboy covers all the old tape and BBD style stuff for me and then Timeless takes care of the more "modern" (post-1985) stuff with diffusion, ducking and panning.

Back