Some of my videos

Woa I didn't see your new one yet. So thats an internet colab type thing? Very cool. I was thinking about asking all my singer friends in bands if they would be interested in putting something out for fun then covid hit and I was like ah fak... but having vocals makes a difference. Can't wait to hear more.

Woa I didn't see your new one yet. So thats an internet colab type thing? Very cool. I was thinking about asking all my singer friends in bands if they would be interested in putting something out for fun then covid hit and I was like ah fak... but having vocals makes a difference. Can't wait to hear more.
Yeah, that's it and thanks dude.
You're right, vocals make a HUGE difference (unless they are horrible :rofl). But that's easy enough to get around, don't use them, ha!

This is another recent one with good vocals. My buddy Nick wrote & added the vocals. He & another guitarist named Andreas already covered the guitar parts and it sounded too good to add anymore but they left a hole at the end where a lead would typically go so I added the outro lead starting at 2:19. To your point though, the vocals are what make this one really cool. The subject matter is personal to him and that really comes through in this .

Last edited:
Back