shadow-bant.. again !

1728233761568.png

I've still got a few sock accounts over at thefretboard.co.uk - they have no idea! I'm using a VPN to do it, and occasionally I sign up an account under my real IP, so they think I'm dumb enough to keep signing up in a visible way. I post every other day, and have even sold a few things through the community there too!

Irony is, I wasn't even technically banned. I was very good mates with the owner until we had a falling out, and they blocked my account. So much for ethics!

I do understand all of it though. It took months for me to stop logging into the HR forum after I quit the beta team. It was a weird habit I physically and mentally had to break ....this place helped ..to be honest.

I must have started like 15 different accounts of varying degrees of indignation. Some got the axe before they got out the gate....others are still alive......I find if you make them question their inner bias with a cleverly placed avatar...in my case Max Effort Gear Reviews, is African American, and I am not......they let him do whatever he wants!!!!!😜 Pretty neat sociology experiment actually.

Welp.. Shadow-Bant again this morning.

Those guys are just allergic to the truth.

yA1j0Bz.jpg

How do you even get shadow bant at Rig-Talk; I don't think that's possible? Aren't you Ben Waylin over there? I still see your poasts

How do you even get shadow bant at Rig-Talk; I don't think that's possible? Aren't you Ben Waylin over there? I still see your poasts
They locked my account from another username change until a year from now.

When you start gettin' all these 503 Server Errors when tryna access the site, but when I use another of my 17 accounts over there - the site works fine..

You know they done shadow-bant yore main account.

:cop

I've only ever had my main account there (well, besides the alt account I had over a decade ago where I pretended to be David Lee Murphy and got bant)

I get the 503 errors too over the past couple months; think it's a software/infrastructure issue

Back