shadow-bant.. again !

It seems obvious now, but in reading your words @PLX , I've only just realised that...

A RIG is everything but the guitar. 🤯

So it must have been their evil plan all along!

Last edited:
They're already here, bro.

I get NastyGram® PMs from teh moderator "Japenus" over there because of what I say here.

:farley

GT-ygamtgort.jpg

Just went there (off topic subforum, specifically) and got the 504 error:

rig-talk 504 gateway time-out.jpg

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 504 Gateway Timeout server error response code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not get a response in time from the upstream server that it needed in order to complete the request.

Last edited:
Using TOR browser I got the same results trying various subforums (offtopic, etc). It did pull up the main forum page with full directory (https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/), however. But go into any subforum off the directory and it's a 504 error.

They're having server issues.

This explains what happened to seemingly everyone on Rigtalk if you look at the off-topic forums. True cesspool of terrible humans if I've ever seen one.
Hit that site from another IP address (one they haven't seen before) - or just try it with a cell phone or tablet and everything loads instantly.

If I go there using my VPN service, I can browse the entire site. :cop

Anytime I try to login, or go in without using random IP addresses, it fails to load pages, or 504 errors out, freezes, etc.

Back