Seeing Extreme tonight….

Ok show is over….

Man…. This was best live concert I ever been to….. Sound was amazing…. Nuno was on inferno fire…. He didnt miss a bit…. His tone was crunchy as bread stick..

When I saw him play … i was like … I quit…. Whats the point…. LoL

I knew he was good but damn seeing him live was outwardly…

Anyway here some pics

IMG_5231.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
IMG_5223.jpeg

Sounds about right! Nuno carried the Gen Axe show I went to. Hell of an entertainer.
He was dripping in sweat, he gave it his all last night.

On the other hand Living colure was shite….. he was like im not dressed… im like mate youve had whole day to get ready…. Smsh….

Anyway i was there for Nuno and he delivered it…

His percussive playing was sooooo good

Im happy :)

Now i need to take my ass back way down south

IMG_5238.jpeg

Last edited:
Did Nuno noodle some EVH when he was sitting on the cabs?

When I saw him he did the intro to Women in Love. The crowd starting chanting "Eddie!" and he egged us on.

They were stellar when I saw them in August.

I missed them in August here in the States. I hate myself more now than I usually hate myself. :facepalm

Did Nuno noodle some EVH when he was sitting on the cabs?

When I saw him he did the intro to Women in Love. The crowd starting chanting "Eddie!" and he egged us on.

They were stellar when I saw them in August.
He did and everybody loved it…. It was sold out show. It was rammed.

It was great experience from start of my trip to the end.
:banana

Cool! How was Cherone? He still got it?

I always thought Extreme's vocal harmonies were among the best. Maybe having something to do with their Queen influence...?

Anyway, how were their harmonies?

Cool! How was Cherone? He still got it?

I always thought Extreme's vocal harmonies were among the best. Maybe having something to do with their Queen influence...?

Anyway, how were their harmonies?
Most parts he was on point, there were bits were he went out of key but overall he was good. I enjoyed all of if I can complain…. But if im brutally honest i was not paying attention to him ….my eyes and attention were on Nuno at all time.(most part) :sofa:banana

I wanted to scream at him like Borat… can you teach me be like you!!!!!!
:rofl

Back