RUSH BEER NOW IN USA

ManWithGas

Roadie
PSA for RUSH fans.

Thanks to all the fans in the US for clamoring for Rush Golden Ale after the launch in Canada, we are proud to announce that Rush Beer is now available in the US! This Rye Golden Ale pours a gorgeous old gold colour, with a dense, ivory head.
We recommend pairing it with your favourite Rush album.

PRE-ORDER NOW, complete with a new Rush beer opener.
https://halftimebeverage.com/rush-golden-ale

1667663284820.png

1667663301637.png

Speaking of band liquors - the ZZ Top Whiskey is really good actually:

17159083491358.png

This little ol’ whisky from Texas has been years in the making – coordinating tasting and blending discussions alongside ZZ Top virtually over Zoom. We set out to create a whisky with the foundational grains of Balcones – Blue Corn, Malted Barley, and Rye. In designing a whisky from disparate mashbills, we had to ask ourselves what each player would contribute to the whole: First, we went back to our roots and started with blue corn to provide a solid bass layer and an oily body. Next, we introduced malted barley matured in virgin oak, for a soft-toned mid-palate and a stone fruit heavy finish, and finally, rye, to deliver a bright spicy top note to the whole ensemble.

Three distinct whiskies, and three distinct band members – married together to create a unique whisky that was brought together in collaboration with the members of ZZ Top. The sum of its parts tells a compelling story, just like the iconic tunes of that little ol’ band from Texas…

PSA for RUSH fans.

Thanks to all the fans in the US for clamoring for Rush Golden Ale after the launch in Canada, we are proud to announce that Rush Beer is now available in the US! This Rye Golden Ale pours a gorgeous old gold colour, with a dense, ivory head.
We recommend pairing it with your favourite Rush album.

PRE-ORDER NOW, complete with a new Rush beer opener.
https://halftimebeverage.com/rush-golden-ale

View attachment 2209
View attachment 2210
That beer has a very Progressive taste to it :LOL:

Having a can of the Rush beer right now. I like it! It has a good hoppy taste, but not too hoppy.

I had the Opeth beer a few years back. That was just okay... but this Rush stuff... definitely much better; and I'd definitely buy it again!

What do you think, @hemmelight ?

Last edited:
I’ll definitely snag some if I see it! The bottle alone is badass!

I’ve also wanted to try some of Maynard’s wine so I can be super smart and make the pieces fit.

Ahhh yes, when I dont want to hear random women running their mouths at the local watering hole, a bottle of RUSH beer ought to chase ‘em away! :rofl

Hopefully it will become available through local distributors, when and if it does I’ll give it a try…
Leonardo Fioravanti Surfing GIF by Red Bull

Back