Recessed Retractable Tilt Foot

Stratzrus

Roadie
My Forte 3D 2x12 came with a recessed retractable tilt foot that served the same function as the tilt legs on Fender amps. When deployed the speaker cab looks like this. When not in use they fold flat, flush with the bottom of the speaker cab.

39023668705_be13566cb9_b.jpg

The part looks like this.

iuobfvbsycgjy8zcyug0.jpg

I'd like to have one installed on one of my amps. Does anyone know where I could purchase one? My tech doesn't remember where we got them from years ago and the sources that turned up on Google no longer have them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My Forte 3D 2x12 came with a recessed retractable tilt foot that served the same function as the tilt legs on Fender amps. When deployed the speaker cab looks like this. When not in use they fold flat, flush with the bottom of the speaker cab.

39023668705_be13566cb9_b.jpg

iuobfvbsycgjy8zcyug0.jpg

I'd like to have one installed on one of my amps. Does anyone know where I could purchase one? My tech doesn't remember where we got them from years ago and the sources that turned up on Google no longer have them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
That is a very nice addition. If I had known something like that existed, I would probably have purchased a few of them.

A little research shows that one person said the plastic part cracked and amp fell. :wat

Just giving a heads up as I don't own one but I decided to order anyhow. For $25 shipped I figure it's worth a look for a 1x12 neo cab.

Who knows, maybe it can be improved for heavier amps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do love to tinker :rollsafe

@Stratzrus Not what you are looking for but might be worth a shot

The Stick

video here

I have one of these. Looks like it will be a little more stable than The Stick but my favorite so far is still the recessed retractable tilt foot.

e8uhza7ay6obddaisdng.jpg

Those were/are manufactured by these guys. I can't find it on their site so maybe it's no longer in production. Maybe shoot them an email with that picture?

I called them and they don't have them anymore. They referred me to the speaker company they imported them for but the company didn't have any in stock either.

I tried Avatar who used to use them back in 2018 but they don't have any in stock and their supplier stopped importing them.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Appreciated.

I have one of these. Looks like it will be a little more stable than The Stick but my favorite so far is still the recessed retractable tilt foot.
I've got that too. Stability is ok but I looked at The Stick because I did not trust it.

iuobfvbsycgjy8zcyug0.jpg
That looks like a recessed speaker handle with the legs attached. Surprising that they are not popular.

This seems reasonable at $40

Back