"Real Life Relic" artwork poll

Which of these two pieces of artwork do you like best?

• Neither, they are both worthless!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ᛗᛜᛜᚺDᛜᎶ Ꮤᛨᚳᚴ

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Going to be releasing my new album ("Notes") in the next week or two (well that is the plan anyway), and am having trouble picking the artwork for a three of the songs (album will be released with it's own artwork, but each song also released as a single so it can have it's own artwork). If anybody wants to chime in on which they like better, I would love to hear the feedback ;~)) This is one of 3 posts just like this. Of the 16 songs on the album, the artwork for these 3 has me flummoxed so any nudges appreciated!!

The artwork here is for the song "Real Life Relic". Two choices that I am trying to decide between! For context, this song is about our aging and a tongue in cheek comparison to "reliced" guitars and how they are worth more. All feedback appreciated ;~))

RealLifeRelic_2024Apr25_1200x1200.jpg

RealLifeRelic_2024Jul09_1200x1200.jpg

Feedback very much appreciated! Launched the album yesterday and ultimately, I did not use either one of those pieces ;~(( Sorry to have wasted your time! About a week after I started this poll, I found one that I liked more than either of these. Here is the image I finally used (it is linked to the song at bandcamp where you can listen to it and read along with the lyrics if you like). Artwork for all songs on this album can be viewed here!

Last edited:
Back