Reactive Load Box Comparisons

It’s barely passable with the EVH cab. If I weren’t using an SD-1 to boost the Blue channel, I wouldn’t be able to use it for both a lead and a clean channel. The Red channel is too awesome to not use for rhythms.

But the damn 100 watt heads don’t have MIDI!!!!! WTF DUDE! :rofl
No midi SUCKS :mad:

Doesn’t the React have an odd sound to it when using it with IR’s?
nope, it sounds really good. It actually has a pretty great IR loader built in to it as well although you can run a dry signal into an axe fx if you prefer. It also has digital I/O and headphones and things too

The attenuator isn’t bad either, doesn’t seem to suck too much tone compared to others

nope, it sounds really good. It actually has a pretty great IR loader built in to it as well although you can run a dry signal into an axe fx if you prefer. It also has digital I/O and headphones and things too

The attenuator isn’t bad either, doesn’t seem to suck too much tone compared to others

I’m fine with a little tone suck on the attenuation side as long as it’ll give me a good DI! I was actually thinking before I dozed off that maybe I’d just grab a cheap attenuator and the Fractal load box because of that thought.

How's it ultimate if out of 4 I have it covers only 1? No Driftwood, no AMT, no Fractal.

I mainly just want to be able to run amps into my AxeFX for DynaCabs/IR’s and be able to track with it, but also want the attenuator for couch jamming. I should have explained that better in my post.

Doesn’t the React have an odd sound to it when using it with IR’s?
Not at all; I really like the IRs in it. I have it and the Suhr RL (non-IR) and I enjoy the React:IR and its feature set quite a lot.

That's one very expensive potentiometer-in-a-box
20160214010137.jpg
Yes, but it sounds like a Dumble.

Back