Random Pedal thread

I prefer the smaller enclosure of the OG but I loved the idea of a simple Halo preset player with simple controls.

"He likes Big Knobs and he cannot lie.... " :beer
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Apparently, he had leftover cases, knobs, etc. from his Beach Boys run and used what was left for the Halo Core.

I wouldn’t be feasible to make more at that price print. A bummer because I’d buy one for the stripped-down feature set and footprint.

(Thankfully I can approximate the Keeley Halo in my FM3 so I could give a fuck)

Here's a fun pedal with a lot of killer, unique sounds. I've had one for about 8yrs. now and particularly like the flanger setting.

Voodoo Lab Wahzoo. Haven't seen too many on boards and there are very few video demos out there, but it really has some great tones and goes further than just a standard wah. Love it.

27745_voodoo_labs_wahzoo_VD_LABS=WAHZOO-ACCLAIM-DI.jpg

It's about the interface. I prefer to change settings w/my feet than use presets.
I've always found trying to turn knobs with my feet really awkward, even on pedals with big enough knobs to do that. I'd rather take an expression pedal for that any day.

Watched that this morning and think it sounds great. I want one.

Yeah I really dig it. That’s a lofi pedal done really well imo. (At least from that one demo)

The overlap with the Deco though makes it tough for me.

Back