PSA - PRS HDRX-20 only £499 at Peach and...

I was watching clips of this amp the other day. Even at $899 US it's more than a fair deal.
It sounds really good.

I was watching clips of this amp the other day. Even at $899 US it's more than a fair deal.
It sounds really good.

Yeah, I played through one through a Friedman 2x12 at SW a while back, and it was impressive. I switched between that and a Runt (through the same cab) and while the HDRX wasn’t as gainy, I could dial in a lot of similar tones between the two, and the HDRX was nearly half the price ( I think it was still at $799 at the time).

Yeah, I played through one through a Friedman 2x12 at SW a while back, and it was impressive. I switched between that and a Runt (through the same cab) and while the HDRX wasn’t as gainy, I could dial in a lot of similar tones between the two, and the HDRX was nearly half the price ( I think it was still at $799 at the time).
I'm tempted on this one. It's priced very well and I like the fact it's 5881 powered too. Decisions, decisions.

Yeah, it’s a good deal if you can open it up all the time.
Not made for around the house chillin’.
Dime it & hit it with a slide👍.

Yeah, it’s a loud little bugger. There’s a sweet spot with the volume controls where you can get decent enough sounds at reasonable volume levels, but it really hits its stride when it’s pushed harder. I brought mine to a rehearsal once, and even at band levels with a fairly loud drummer I still wasn’t able to really push it without being too loud. I think they are claiming 20 watts for marketing purposes only, it’s got a lot more punch than you would expect.

The thing is I already have a few amps including a freaking amazing Bruno modded Pink Taco that I hardly use but still…

I have a bunch of amps myself. The HDRX is in my living room currently, with a WAZA TAE sitting on top of it. It's just a fun little amp to plug straight into and noodle away on.

Back