PRS Silver Sky Orion Green

Mongillo19

Rock Star
Snagged a used PRS Silver Sky local for a great deal. I used my QC return money to pay for it so I'm viewing it as trading a QC for a Silver Sky.

Just brought it home but excited to share!

Attachments

• PXL_20230225_190122007.jpg
    PXL_20230225_190122007.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
Yeah I agree. I was looking for a darker color and couldn't pass it up when this came through. Definitely a fuller, more rounded tone than a traditional strat

Before practice on Thursday the other guitar player in the band was watching this Rhett Shull
comparison vid of the Silver Sky and the Fender JM Sig. I was shocked how dramatically different they
sounded. JM must like those darker/thicker tones. I think it takes away something Stratty about
a Strat, but some are not fans of the brashness of the top-end on a Strat.

Hope you dig it for years to come, or at least a few months. :LOL:

Before practice on Thursday the other guitar player in the band was watching this Rhett Shull
comparison vid of the Silver Sky and the Fender JM Sig. I was shocked how dramatically different they
sounded. JM must like those darker/thicker tones. I think it takes away something Stratty about
a Strat, but some are not fans of the brashness of the top-end on a Strat.

Hope you dig it for years to come, or at least a few months. :LOL:

For sure. I think it's worth having a traditional strat and a JM, if possible and it's your thing. My fender Ultra is certainly thinner but I view it more as the traditional strat sound.

Oh has he? I don’t know, because………John Mayer sucks. :D
Hahaha

Tell us what you really think! Suck or not, this is hilarious:

Snagged a used PRS Silver Sky local for a great deal. I used my QC return money to pay for it so I'm viewing it as trading a QC for a Silver Sky.

Just brought it home but excited to share!
Nice!!

Back