Power Ballads

Piing

Roadie
Let's share non big-hits, rarities, favourites, and our new discoveries. We can skip the well known radio hits of Scorpions, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Bryan Adams, Guns n'Roses, Foreigner, etc

Lovebites are #1 material

Last edited:
Worth to add the veteran and pioneerss Show-Ya

The intro of July Morning is not quite a ballad, but the song is beautiful and powerful.

I support this thread. Not sure my definition of power ballad totally aligns with yours as I associate it with more of a complete AOR/perhaps parallel to hair metal direction? Nitpicking I am sure.

Given what you are posting up for examples here; though I will certainly play :guiness :chef :guiness

I support this thread. Not sure my definition of power ballad totally aligns with yours as I associate it with more of a complete AOR/perhaps parallel to hair metal direction? Nitpicking I am sure.

Given what you are posting up for examples here; though I will certainly play :guiness :chef :guiness

Perfectly aligned.
I never heard Dream Evil before. Thank you for sharing it

Is this a power ballad 🤷🏻

How come I've never heard that one?? 😱😱😱😱
I realize that I've missed the album "Magica". Getting it right now!!
heavy metal rainbow GIF

This may be contained in your "excluded" list of bands, but whatever. I don't ever recall hearing it on mainstream radio. And yeah, the Led Zep influence is obvious, (1/2 step higher than Stairway. lol)

Kingdom Come What Love Can Be

This may be contained in your "excluded" list of bands, but whatever. I don't ever recall hearing it on mainstream radio. And yeah, the Led Zep influence is obvious, (1/2 step higher than Stairway. lol)

Kingdom Come What Love Can Be

I've never heard hat band. Thank you for the contribution.

Some Thai Rock.

Loso is one of the veterans here

Some guitar pyrotechnics (same band as the video above)
BTW: that guitar is a Rangka, made in Thailand. It looks like this one has a sustainer

More Loso

A playlist of Pongist Kompee, a rock ballad player

Last edited:
Some Thai Rock.

Loso is one of the veterans here

Some guitar pyrotechnics (same band as the video above)
BTW: that guitar is a Rangka, made in Thailand. It looks like this one has a sustainer

More Loso

A playlist of Pongist Kompee, a rock ballad player

My Favorite Thai Player, this guy is outstanding !!

Back