Post a photo from your last gig

Ottawa, Canada - Oct 2023

1000037979.jpg

The out-of-focus guy with the molten face and goatee..
1000037980.jpg

1000037981.jpg

Well, not exactly a picture from the gig - but hey, we all need some fun between soundcheck and show, don't we?
On top of the Frauenkirche Dresden, enjoying some hobby stuff...
(fwiw, you can see the venue, the "Musikpalast Dresden" sort of on the other side of the big place, too)

dresden.jpg

Fucking Sweet, @JiveTurkey ! :headbang

Can I ask why both guitarists on the same side of the stage?? :idk
It was a blast. First time at the venue. We opened up for an Abba tribute band. Did soundcheck and no one was there; came out and 500+ at least were there :rofl I'll take it!

What started both guitars by each other is mainly because he hung by me so we could compare notes/share parts/learn stuff as needed. Over time; it just stuck. It seems odd maybe but it has always worked good for us as it kind of gives us our visual comradery and little "zone" of the stage space. Rhythm section have been friends forever so they kinda do their click and the singer ties it together. I think at least .

He's digital with a FM9 I think

you-wo-joker.gif
It's a tarp! We did an expo thing here a while back with pro shot video and audio. It sounded terrible so I just chucked it. We do our "best work" in a bar full of well primed patrons :ROFLMAO:

I have a whole soundcloud page of digital clips that don't sound like an amp in a room

Back