Played with an actual rockstar last night

Bruce

Shredder
Ted Poley (Danger Danger/Tokyo Motor Fist) had my band up to play a song last night. A good time was had by all! It’s live and rough but it was fun anyway. I was in a Lepp Tribute going back 10 years, the song kinda came back to me. Thank god for tab sites. Refreshed just before the song. I didnt know we were doing anything until that night!

Good blend of guitar sounds.I played Fractal FM9/Eventide and Ted’s guitarist is TWO 100w heads, a plexi and a JCM 900.

Ted Poley (Danger Danger/Tokyo Motor Fist) had my band up to play a song last night. A good time was had by all! It’s live and rough but it was fun anyway. I was in a Lepp Tribute going back 10 years, the song kinda came back to me. Thank god for tab sites. Refreshed just before the song. I didnt know we were doing anything until that night!

Good blend of guitar sounds.I played Fractal FM9/Eventide and Ted’s guitarist is TWO 100w heads, a plexi and a JCM 900.

Looks like a lot of fun. Nice to see everyone enjoying themselves. :beer

I gotta admit, always liked that song, too.

Were you hearing your guitar out of the monitor in front of you there? Or a cab at the back (can't quite see).

Looks like a lot of fun. Nice to see everyone enjoying themselves. :beer

I gotta admit, always liked that song, too.

Were you hearing your guitar out of the monitor in front of you there? Or a cab at the back (can't quite see).
My guitar only out of the monitor. Mazz guitar screaming out of the 4x12 behind us. I played a set before Ted’s bands set and this was the end of the night. I left my pedalboard with the Fractal FM9 up there and out of the way. Stereo to FOH fed back in the monitor mix.

Very, very cool. No idea who anyone was.... Although I can't believe (this being a TGP fork) that you're not the super old guy on the left

I have the Hysteria CD somewhere. Great album. I'm the guy who thinks Sugar is NOT overhyped

My wife and I with Ted and the gang tonight! Happy Birthday Ted!!!

Attachments

• 933839F6-C73C-4589-A5B8-2A0B01FF0583.jpeg
    933839F6-C73C-4589-A5B8-2A0B01FF0583.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 33
Looks like you had a great time!
Totally. Ted’s a great guy. He does a lot for an animal charity and set up a tip jar for that in lieu of a gift which is way cool. He had a jam going by the pool (indoor, thankfully!). Saw a few friends there too I never get to see very often. He also has a small army of signed memorabilia from all the bands he’s toured with and crossed paths with too. Grateful to call him a friend.

Totally. Ted’s a great guy. He does a lot for an animal charity and set up a tip jar for that in lieu of a gift which is way cool. He had a jam going by the pool (indoor, thankfully!). Saw a few friends there too I never get to see very often. He also has a small army of signed memorabilia from all the bands he’s toured with and crossed paths with too. Grateful to call him a friend.
I’ve been a fan since Free For All and Cat Scratch Fever, LOL!

I’ve shaken the nuge’s hand …

Even went to the same parochial high school…
I’m hoping he pops up at NAMM but I dont think hes that guy. I’ve never seen him there. Maybe if someone makes him a guitar or amp he will. He just seems like hes fun to be around.

I’m hoping he pops up at NAMM but I dont think hes that guy. I’ve never seen him there. Maybe if someone makes him a guitar or amp he will. He just seems like hes fun to be around.
He’s usually at the NRA annual show.

I was there to take one of my boys to meet Marcus Luttrell. Whole Nother story…. Has to do with my youngest son, having a broken arm from lacrosse and talking to Wayne Lapierre’s security guard who is a seal team dude…son thought maybe the teams … Fun stuff man.

Back