Pizza

DrewJD82

Staff member
Every other pizza I order, I tend to order a specialty pizza from wherever I’m ordering from, just to try something different. A new joint just opened up and whenever I look at Italian food, I figure if I’ve never heard of the cheese before, it’s probably really good. That thought hasn’t steered me wrong yet, anyway. This is a Chicken Catupiry pizza, those lumps are the catupiry cheese.

It’s f*cking great! Almost like ricotta and cream cheese mixed together, super creamy. I just learned it’s Brazilian, definitely wasn’t expecting that!

Any less-than-standard pizzas you guys are into?

I'm glad Papa Johns stopped delivering to me (I live too far) and that there's no others that come this way. My weight loss plan would be sunk if I had the choices of delivery you do.
Fuck! Now I want a pizza. And I haven't had one in a while, hit 190 lbs. (down from 232 in February! Fuck Yeah!) recently, so I'm seriously thinking about going out and getting one. Thanks man...

Every other pizza I order, I tend to order a specialty pizza from wherever I’m ordering from, just to try something different. A new joint just opened up and whenever I look at Italian food, I figure if I’ve never heard of the cheese before, it’s probably really good. That thought hasn’t steered me wrong yet, anyway. This is a Chicken Catupiry pizza, those lumps are the catupiry cheese.

It’s f*cking great! Almost like ricotta and cream cheese mixed together, super creamy. I just learned it’s Brazilian, definitely wasn’t expecting that!

Yum! Almost looks like Burrata.

I have done a Shrimp Scampi Pizza that turned out great. An Asparagus Pizza with White Sauce was shockingly good. Lots of Garlic and Parm helped. Brisket is also fun on a Pizza with BBQ Sauce subbed in and Red Onion.

I have made a few outside the box duds, too. Experimentation is experimentation. :)

Was in St Paul this weekend for the fair; they do a white sauce pickle pizza that’s the bomb. I don’t even like pickles…

7199E55E-E6CC-452A-8BAF-E7B33FCB613E.jpeg

Sorry mate but Catupiry is not an Italian cheese, there's no such a cheese in our shops here.
I'm sure is good though.

I am in a band with the word Voodoo in it and my favorite pizza joint has the word Voodoo in it. Maybe I should become a Voodoo Priest. Anywho they do coal fired pizza and there's only one size but man it's some of the best I have ever had. On a sad note one of our local pizza shop owners was shot to death yesterday when he was robbed. RIP Rosario Zito.

I am in a band with the word Voodoo in it and my favorite pizza joint has the word Voodoo in it. Maybe I should become a Voodoo Priest. Anywho they do coal fired pizza and there's only one size but man it's some of the best I have ever had. On a sad note one of our local pizza shop owners was shot to death yesterday when he was robbed. RIP Rosario Zito.
I hate when I react favorably to a great posts that ends with someone dying by the end :(

That reminds me of a pizza place in my college town that did a pizza with lumps of cream cheese. It looked just like that.

I'm pretty sure to this day I owe a few inches of my waste line to that place

I love pizzas of all shapes and sizes and styles

This will probably trigger several people but my drummer somehow got his hands on some Provel cheese in colorado and made us some St. Louis style pizza. It was pretty damn good

Back