Paramount+ $25/year and it’s pretty awesome

paisleywookiee

Rock Star
So, Paramount+ is $25/year for now, BF deal. They’ve got some killer stuff on there, including Star Trek stuff, as well as the amazing Taylor Hawkins tribute. But it’s also got a ton of the Comedy Central Roast stuff, which is hilarious. Definitely recommend snagging for the cheap price.

Picked up the Paramount Showtime bundle over the weekend. I also did the Hulu deal for $1.99 a month (769th Gmail address, coming up!) as well as the $.99 ($1.99?) Peacock. Drowning in streaming services :brick

Picked up the Paramount Showtime bundle over the weekend. I also did the Hulu deal for $1.99 a month (769th Gmail address, coming up!) as well as the $.99 ($1.99?) Peacock. Drowning in streaming services :brick
Yeah, I’ve got Hulu free because of Sprint, Amazon because of Amazon Prime, Paramount+ because of the BF deal, Disney+ at the intro price from three years ago, and I have Netflix because I’ve got friends in low places, where the whiskey drowns, and the beer chases my blues away.

Yeah, we have it as an add-on to Amazon Prime, but that’s a killer deal for $25. Good stuff on it. Love Comedy Central Roasts. So hilarious!

we got it recently from Amazon add on
watching this weird show "From" ..its really good
we also watched the mayor of kingstown thats really good

Back