Ozzy Osbourne

Justincase

Roadie
IMG_5871.jpg

Haha! The 80's were unquestionably the decade of Cocaine---from Miami Vice to Scarface and
Al Pacino's legendary portrayal of a coke dealer. Man, I miss it, and I don't miss it one bit.

Lost a few friends to that shit. Saw a few marriages collapse under the weight of an 8 ball. It was
nasty, because it made you feel invincible. I hated the way it made me crave more. Not to mention
the human vultures who would hover around you if you had some.

Nasty shit!

Ha! The 80s

SWIM: noses in the carpet because some got spilt …

I can think of a couple of dudes who were selling/using and they only made it three years. Both of them; nearly to the day.

One of them lost his full ride skiing scholarship at Boulder, and the other was hiding behind the curtains looking for the black helicopters, while the cops were going to grab the scale out of his trunk!

I forgot to mention the other you used SWIM... man I haven't seen that since I was on drugs -forum.com.:p

Yeah, because the DEA REEEEAAALLLLLYYY wouldn’t go looking for anyone posting “SWIM’s mushroom farm!” :rofl

I used to be on the Bluelight and Shroomery forums for….reasons….and yeah, every post was by SWIM. Some of the stuff people would post just blew my mind. The Shroomery guys were the worst and it still occurs there; HUGE mushroom grow ops and the posters level of protection- Incognito Mode + SWIM.

Yeah, because the DEA REEEEAAALLLLLYYY wouldn’t go looking for anyone posting “SWIM’s mushroom farm!” :rofl

I used to be on the Bluelight and Shroomery forums for….reasons….and yeah, every post was by SWIM. Some of the stuff people would post just blew my mind. The Shroomery guys were the worst and it still occurs there; HUGE mushroom grow ops and the posters level of protection- Incognito Mode + SWIM.
They used to bitch when newbies wouldn't use 'SWIM', but then they changed the rules, and they bitched when people still used it!! Reminds me of the Fractal forum. :sofa

My dog has zero desire to ever step thru the looking glass and visit cartoon land again...a couple years in college with a fungi infested closet and a few friends that frequently brought that slut Lucy home from dead concerts will cure ones soul of that desire...of course the REAL Go-Go gadget epidemic in the 90's probably helped too....not whatever the funky frozen taco BS is on the menu today...nasty
image000000_36.gif

Last edited:
Back