Our First IK Multimedia Tonex Capture Pack: LRS 50th Triple Modern! V3 Free Update!

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Tonex Capture Pack: LRS 50th Triple Modern

Seeking to recreate the sound of a Mesa Triple Rectifier 50th Anniversary in Modern Mode through a Mesa 2×12 cabinet with an SM57. These have a Fortin Blade pushing the front end to shape the sound, we all know Rectos are flubby on their own. Pack includes 5 presets from 5 captures.

LRS 50th Triple Gain
LRS 50th Triple Feel
LRS 50th Triple Attack
LRS 50th Triple Drop Tuned
LRS 50th Triple Ideal

These were made using multiple guitars in standard and drop tunings.

This pack will only be available until the Tonex 3rd party store is open so grab it now!

Last edited:
50th triple.png

Probably imported as presets from your PC.
I bought captures from Jason Sadites and that's how those worked.

The preset contains the amp capture.

How does buying these work? Are they delivered via Tonenet? Just curious how the process works.
Thanks for the question. I will add this to the page.

Once payment is processed and auto generated email will come with a link to the file. Unzip, open Tonex and go to the preset section, right click on any preset and choose import. This will import the preset and add the capture to your library.

It's possible.

If you don't find it you can download the file on the site.

After you login go to this page for a visual:

Appreciate the purchase!

Just updated to V2!

V2 added 2 captures with no boost. Modern 2 has slightly more mids and gain.

Login to download the new version for those that have it!!

Time to update your website @Deadpan, add a menu/section just for ToneX captures! I got a ton of your Kemper profiles ....... ah well!
Was thinking on this. As both QC and Tonex captures will only be on the site until 3rd party hosting in their software is available I will have them in the presets section.

This is why I am taking a different approach in selling them also.

We had some database issues so we added a bonus capture of the Vintage Mode boosted with a VOP9!

Hi All, Update 5 is live on the site for this.

There were 2 additional captures that were affected by the renaming bug, these were replaced.

Also added a capture.

Back