1×12″ – Magnatone 213

1×12″ – Fender Brown Deluxe

4×12″ – Marshall 1960B G12H55

4×12″ – Bogner V30

2×12″ – Fender Twin JBL D120F

2×12″ – Vox AC30 Silver Alnico

• Three mixes per cab and individual mics from each mix

• Suite of matching sample settings

• Compatible with Two Notes, Strymon, Line 6, Quad Cortex and many more…

• Recorded by Origin Effects at Woodworm Studios, England

THE DETAILS:​

The Origin Effects IR Cab Library delivers vintage correct cab captures to match our whole suite of guitar Amp Recreation pedals. From brilliant Fender cleans, and howling Marshall leads, to ranchy southern tremolos, and rich Magnatone vibes.

We’ve designed this pack to be easy-to-use, presenting 3 mixed-mic options per cab (single mics from the mixes are also available). Giving you enough flexibility whilst not overwhelming you with option paralysis. Sample settings and IR pairings are supplied in the included manual, quickly getting you to some useful tones.

All the captures were created by those of us at Origin Effects, at the delightful Woodworm Studios, Oxfordshire. The same studio we record our product videos at, and one that has been visited by the likes of Tony Iommi, Bernie Marsden, Fairport Convention and many more.

Gave them a quick try yesterday.
With 3 brightness variations for both mixes and individual mics, they're pretty easy to use. They do sound pretty good, but I felt they had a bit more resonance down low - which may be a good or bad thing depending on one's preference.
Worth a try for sure.

I liked the single mics better than the mixes, but I don't think I'm going to use any of them will make the cut in to my go to IR shortlist

I guess they will sound great with their pedals, which is its intended use after all

Anyone try any of these yet? (Free)

FEATURES LIST:​

1×12″ – Magnatone 213

1×12″ – Fender Brown Deluxe

4×12″ – Marshall 1960B G12H55

4×12″ – Bogner V30

2×12″ – Fender Twin JBL D120F

2×12″ – Vox AC30 Silver Alnico

• Three mixes per cab and individual mics from each mix

• Suite of matching sample settings

• Compatible with Two Notes, Strymon, Line 6, Quad Cortex and many more…

• Recorded by Origin Effects at Woodworm Studios, England

THE DETAILS:​

The Origin Effects IR Cab Library delivers vintage correct cab captures to match our whole suite of guitar Amp Recreation pedals. From brilliant Fender cleans, and howling Marshall leads, to ranchy southern tremolos, and rich Magnatone vibes.

We’ve designed this pack to be easy-to-use, presenting 3 mixed-mic options per cab (single mics from the mixes are also available). Giving you enough flexibility whilst not overwhelming you with option paralysis. Sample settings and IR pairings are supplied in the included manual, quickly getting you to some useful tones.

All the captures were created by those of us at Origin Effects, at the delightful Woodworm Studios, Oxfordshire. The same studio we record our product videos at, and one that has been visited by the likes of Tony Iommi, Bernie Marsden, Fairport Convention and many more.

Thanks, i was looking for something free and different for my desktop practice setup .....👍

Back