One hit wonders that make sense to you

So much of a one hit wonder, I know that song well, but had no idea who the artist was! LOL.

Stein; that song is super catchy but didn't seem to be as overplayed as others in that era for whatever reason? Looks like the Ryan Reynolds Tribal Tatt Bro Experience :rofl

I love that song! I think it was on the Disturbing Behavior soundtrack? One of those 90’s movies where kids are infected by aliens or something.

“In The Meantime“ by Spacehog is a good one hit wonder. Killer tune but I never checked out the band.

This is a tune that got a lot of airplay in the Boston area but I’m not sure about the rest of the US. This is the only good song on the CD.

And another one that was big in the Boston area (this was pre/early internet, so I had no clue what was going on in the rest of the country)

LOVE that song, don’t care how many times I’ve heard it. Such a great vocal melody and just really well done all around.

Was walking thru a truckstop (I’m an OTR truck driver) and this came on. Didn’t realize how much I loved this tune lol

Whatcha got?

It's E and A over and over... the ultimate ear worm.

Our brains are equal parts amazing machines and repetitive Wh*res

Edit: haha! It censored Wh*res (and capitalized it?)

So much of a one hit wonder, I know that song well, but had no idea who the artist was! LOL.

I think that’s what qualifies a band as a true one hit wonder. You know every word to a song but couldn’t guess the band name with a million tries.

I love that song! I think it was on the Disturbing Behavior soundtrack? One of those 90’s movies where kids are infected by aliens or something.

“In The Meantime“ by Spacehog is a good one hit wonder. Killer tune but I never checked out the band.

This is a tune that got a lot of airplay in the Boston area but I’m not sure about the rest of the US. This is the only good song on the CD.

And another one that was big in the Boston area (this was pre/early internet, so I had no clue what was going on in the rest of the country)

LOVE that song, don’t care how many times I’ve heard it. Such a great vocal melody and just really well done all around.

I consider Brother Cane a two hit wonder, because this song kicks ass and got a little radio time:

I consider Brother Cane a two hit wonder, because this song kicks ass and got a little radio time:

Sweet! I never heard this before, his voice gets a 70's Steven Tyler vibe when he's not getting too high in pitch. Thanks for posting this!

Sweet! I never heard this before, his voice gets a 70's Steven Tyler vibe when he's not getting too high in pitch. Thanks for posting this!

Yeah I thought it was Aerosmith when I was a kid. It was in some movie, I thought it was on a movie soundtrack like Wayne’s World 2 or something but I couldn’t find anything on it.

Back