One hit wonder songs you love

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
C'mon give em up. Doesn't have to be a good or great song but something you love or at least enjoy for one reason or another.
I will start it off with 3 that jump right up when I think "One hit wonder" stuff I like.

Jump in!

Pathetically terrible video, but very cool song. I never knew it was a lap steel for the solo, which I thought was pretty ground-breaking at the time (before I knew Gilmour had done the same thing.)

I've always liked that song, too.

Is it really a “one hit wonder,” though? That band became Tom Cochrane & Red Rider and released songs with equal success to that one, and then Tom Cochrane went on to have a HUGE hit with Life Is A Highway. (They also did okay with White Hot, before Lunatic F.)

Reactions: mk5
I've always liked that song, too.

Is it really a “one hit wonder,” though? That band became Tom Cochrane & Red Rider and released songs with equal success to that one, and then Tom Cochrane went on to have a HUGE hit with Life Is A Highway. (They also did okay with White Hot, before Lunatic F.)
Guess it depends on how you define 'One Hit Wonder.'

Jimmy Eat World also had Bleed American.
Spin Doctors had 2 other songs, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong & Pocket Full Of Kryptonite
Damn Yankees released other songs also. I remember hearing Coming of Age & Come Again before High Enough.

Back