NUX B8 Guitar Wireless System

Lysander

Shredder
Just announced at the Music China expo.

I'm kinda digging this - it's like an evolution of the pedalboard-friendly format popularized by Relay G30 and the likes, but with some clever features like a built-in tuner, boost, buffered line out, and XLR.

$320 pre-order at Musicians Friend...

1000000634.png

I'm not used to seeing three figures next to the Nu-X brand name

Yeah, exactly. Don't get me wrong, if this thing is any good, the price is not unreasonable - but it has to really prove itself.

A brand new Line 6 G30 is ~$230 in the US.

Last edited:
Idk I'm less interested in the wireless receivers that are like an extra box on my pedalboard/amp and more interested in the rechargeable foldable dongles that can plug in and tuck away.

Official website: https://www.nuxefx.com/b8.html

The feature set is pretty convenient. Can work as an fx loop for pedals and then run that to both DI and amp.

With similar latency to my Boss wireless, if it works without a hitch it's a solid product. Not in the market for something like this as I prefer the dongle systems as well.

Explain something to me. Are they expecting most WiFi users to “graduate” to 5.8, and that’s why they keep making these in 2.4?

My Xvive units are just for home use, (and still get interference there too), and I only use my Lekato 5.8 units when gigging, which have been flawless, all over.

Having said that, as I type this, I realize that I do use my Xvive 2.4 IEM unit quite frequently, without issue. Hmmm.

Explain something to me. Are they expecting most WiFi users to “graduate” to 5.8, and that’s why they keep making these in 2.4?

My Xvive units are just for home use, (and still get interference there too), and I only use my Lekato 5.8 units when gigging, which have been flawless, all over.

Having said that, as I type this, I realize that I do use my Xvive 2.4 IEM unit quite frequently, without issue. Hmmm.
I'm guessing 2.4 GHz frequency band might be less regulated globally.

Back