NSD!

Orvillain

Rock Star
Edgelord
New synth day!
1673635408520.png

Shitty picture is shit.

My first preset. No I haven't been smoking weed.

I promise I'm not trying to sound like a dick but I think there was a tad bit of clipping going on. That or my earbuds are trash.

Regardless, that was wonderful. Just thought I'd let you know if you planned on using it for something more than TGF. Hope it didn't come off sounding wrong of me lol

I promise I'm not trying to sound like a dick but I think there was a tad bit of clipping going on. That or my earbuds are trash.

Regardless, that was wonderful. Just thought I'd let you know if you planned on using it for something more than TGF. Hope it didn't come off sounding wrong of me lol

That's probably just the sound of Hydrasynth. It can sometimes have a harsh upper end.

I think that's just the distortion/drive on the output. I had about 12dB of headroom when recording.

Back