NMD: It does feel good to be back home with the LT

I didnt even use my old presets and I had 5 of them set up and dialed in within 20 minutes. God that copy/paste feature is so good. Right back to the Mark IV too. This time though for the clean cleans I am going with the Twin Vib. Amazing how good they got those amps so good right out of the gate. Did happen upon a free IR whilst browsing the file section of a Helix FB group and I will be damned it sounds fantastic. It's an OS Mesa 4x12 cab with a 57 and a 121. I actually like it more than my YA IR's for my Mark IV patches at least.

Been cranking out most of the day with one side going to PA and one going to HD100 and my 2x12 of V30's. So nice.
SWEEEETTTTTTT!!

I would like to check out that IR. Any chance you have a link or since it's posted free, will you send it to me if I PM my email address?

EDIT: I guess you were reading my mind this morning :rofl

I didnt even use my old presets and I had 5 of them set up and dialed in within 20 minutes. God that copy/paste feature is so good. Right back to the Mark IV too. This time though for the clean cleans I am going with the Twin Vib. Amazing how good they got those amps so good right out of the gate. Did happen upon a free IR whilst browsing the file section of a Helix FB group and I will be damned it sounds fantastic. It's an OS Mesa 4x12 cab with a 57 and a 121. I actually like it more than my YA IR's for my Mark IV patches at least.

Been cranking out most of the day with one side going to PA and one going to HD100 and my 2x12 of V30's. So nice.

Transistor Tape and Dynamic Hall are like a warm electric blanket when it's 20 degrees outside.

Road Trip Car GIF by giphystudios2021

Back