NGD: Kramer Baretta Special

Hahahaha. Just messing around. We would use it very sarcastically...almost as a weapon. Oh how I miss those days, hated them then....but now......oh man.

Miss laying on the flight deck underway, so cool.
Pretty much the same, but it really depended on the context. Kind of like the Southern "Bless your heart" thing.

I've been consistently glad I got out. 6 years, with MUCH of it out to sea was enuff for this dude.

Pretty much the same, but it really depended on the context. Kind of like the Southern "Bless your heart" thing.

I've been consistently glad I got out. 6 years, with MUCH of it out to sea was enuff for this dude.
Oh I'm glad not to be in, just miss the time at sea....and the travel.

My last deployment, I started a ships band with another guy from Combat Systems and we did a bunch of parties and bars in Europe. The ship bought our PA, and totally gave us time off to practice....but we had to do 2 parties in uniform.....but we could drink!

Had like 8 members, and a road crew.....I left my ATM card at home and lived off off split pay....came home with 500 bucks ....and an overload of money in my account.....that was cool.

Back