NEW GILMOUR ALBUM!!!!!

DrewJD82

Staff member
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yelling Houston Astros GIF by MLB

First single out tomorrow!!!!!

The little quotes I’ve read so far indicate this won’t be a typical Gilmour album, as it seems his kids had a hand in the production of it with his stepson Charlie kinda nitpicking at some demos he was hearing, saying stuff like “Why does it have to be a guitar solo here, why does it always fade out instead of just ending?” with Gilmour saying it was kind of nice having that experience, basically not having smoke blown up his ass.

I don’t care, as long as he bends a note on a guitar, I’ll be happy.

I can’t really listen at work right now, I just heard his voice and playing and know it’s awesome already. :rofl

The video hasn’t premiered yet. I just posted it as a placeholder.

Someone posted it on Reddit, it was from David’s YouTube channel which I thought was odd because I checked this morning and it said the premier was tomorrow, but I heard the full song. Starts off a bit folky, some lyrics about breaking bonds, some acoustic lead fills in between the vocals and around the 2 minute mark the electric stuff starts up, ends with a guitar solo.

I can’t get Reddit to load at all now to find it.

Wow, got Reddit to load and it’s just the same Premier placeholder now. WTF??

Anxious to see if what I heard today is the same thing that’ll get premiered tomorrow or if I fell for some AI shit.

This thread has gone full on Ghost Of Iced Coffee. :knit :idk :grin

:rofl

Ohhhh that just reminded me that I made a full pot just for iced coffee when I got out of work!

We’ll see what happens tomorrow, if he says something about “losing bonds” or “breaking bonds” in the first line or two, then I absolutely traveled in the future.

Back