New Empress ParaEQ

Whizzinby

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
Looks like the released a new version of it, in a smaller form factor with an added boost. Awesome considering the crazy used prices the v1’s were commanding. Para eq, high/low shelf, boost, a lot to like. Of all the pedals that have dropped this week, IDK, this might be the one I’m most interested in. :idk

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

EQ is like the least sexy of unsexy pedals. ;)

You get one naked and it is instantly like, "Can you please put your box back on?" :LOL:

Had it for a couple days now. Yesterday used it in the loop to tame some of the high/low frequencies. Nice and simple.

Used it in front of the amp today. The boost on this is ridiculous. (Good) Really easy to get the front end slapping. Pretty easy to sweep and tune what you’re wanting to pull out or push in. I think I’m going to keep it basically as a Choose Your Own Adventure OD pedal. Gonna try to Tone MatchTM my OCD and Bonsai with it tomorrow.

Had it for a couple days now. Yesterday used it in the loop to tame some of the high/low frequencies. Nice and simple.

Used it in front of the amp today. The boost on this is ridiculous. (Good) Really easy to get the front end slapping. Pretty easy to sweep and tune what you’re wanting to pull out or push in. I think I’m going to keep it basically as a Choose Your Own Adventure OD pedal. Gonna try to Tone MatchTM my OCD and Bonsai with it tomorrow.
Thought I might have saw that pedal peeking out in the Les Paul picture.

Interesting. Years ago I was shopping these.

Ended up with this one:

Not bad.

Back