Need to rearrange my music room

Stone

Rock Star
So since ive upgrade my Hi-Fi ive placed my KEF Speakers in the corner Which leaves My power cabs now on the Left and right next to my playing position and no longer in the corner
those Powercabs are Big for my now even more cramped room, I'm not sure if having them Right and left will affect stereo or not but What i do know is that they are taking a lot of room now where i have placed them
Might be time to maybe look at something smaller, but def dont want to sacrifice the lovely tones i get form me Powercabs
Not sure what else can compete besides the much Vaunted Fender FR-10, Elis MF 8 are priced way out there over my budget for sure
Hmmm

Which One Decisions GIF

:beer

More seriously, the FR-10s are excellent value and sound great at home volumes.
Tru dat, but not much difference in Size slightly less deep and slightly less wide
But wedges would be a space saver for sure Like a pair of Yamaha DBR-10, I mean i was not dissatisfied with my Headrush 8
but not really sure id like to go the plastic wedge route, OTH I'm not a amp in the room tone chaser, more of a what you hear recorded in studio and on the Album
Lots to think about in the meantime lol

Last edited:
Speakers in the corner are always a recipe for a bad time IMO.

I'd just stick to the Powercabs since you have and like them already.

The Fender FR-10 seems only marginally smaller than the Powercab 1x12, so it would be at best a sidegrade.

Speakers in the corner are always a recipe for a bad time IMO.

I'd just stick to the Powercabs since you have and like them already.

The Fender FR-10 seems only marginally smaller than the Powercab 1x12, so it would be at best a sidegrade.
Yup, I'm just going to rearrange things up a bit which will require new longer cables (power and XLR) and my OCD will have to learn to live with the cramped clutter

:guiness

Back