NCD/NSD -- Mojotone British 412 (Marshall G12 Vintage/Celestion T75)

20240729_103459.jpg

Well, not really, but I'm calling it that anyways. I ordered the cabinet May 21, the Marshall G12 Vintage speakers on Reverb June 9, and the Celestion T75 speakers on July 22.

The cabinet and speaker combination sound great with my setup with the little time I've had to test it. The speakers, compared to my Greenback (M25 and Heritage H30) loaded cabs, sound cranky and pissed off in a good way. Boots with a strap of spikes and studs wrapped around them up on the table versus more well mannered like the Greenback cabs. The Greenbacks can certainly get gnarly, but they are a little more proper about it. The G12 Vintage and T75 are more rowdy and rude.

Also, since the cabinet isn't right in front of me, I can turn the Fryette Power Station up from about 10:00 to 11:00.

I'm nit sure if I'd like either the G12 Vintage or T75 by itself, but they make a lovely pairing.

I'll need to update this in a bit. My girlfriend decided that with only 90 or so chopping days left til All Hallow's Eve, it needed a piece of spookiness on top.

Back