NAD Fender 68 custom Deluxe Reverb

These are the drives that are staying. I made a vid going through the different ones, but didn’t say which I was using. I had a pretty bad day, so I was having bourbon and music therapy.

Attachments

• IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Are there any other footswitchrs that work with this? The reverb switch rarely works, and I have to pick it up and use my hands to get it to work. Trem switch seems okay

These are the drives that are staying. I made a vid going through the different ones, but didn’t say which I was using. I had a pretty bad day, so I was having bourbon and music therapy.

I would go with a blues breaker style if you are looking for a gritty rhythm sound or blue driver if looking for another lead flavor of your next pedal. The JHS Morningglory is a blues breaker style pedal, not blues driver. Not sure what the amazon name is going to be.

Fuzz Face would be another good option to have, into a Fender I would run a fuzz face into either your conspiracy theory or Plumes (or Full Drive).

Traded my helix LT for this amp Saturday. Helix was rarely being used, and I like amps and didn’t have a good tube combo till now. Any tips on this amp? I’m used to channel switchers and effects loops. This thing gets really loud! I haven’t spent much time on it because I’ve had a busy weekend. I did record a clip with my phone that doesn’t do it justice, but I’ll post it anyway. Title of clip is misleading

Traded my helix LT for this amp Saturday. Helix was rarely being used, and I like amps and didn’t have a good tube combo till now. Any tips on this amp? I’m used to channel switchers and effects loops. This thing gets really loud! I haven’t spent much time on it because I’ve had a busy weekend. I did record a clip with my phone that doesn’t do it justice, but I’ll post it anyway. Title of clip is misleading

You look like a dude who get’s some sh*t done.
“Let’s find them pipe’s , fix’em up & go buy us some Wizards!!!”
The dramatic pull in the taproot of the SuSmin7
is to slightly drag the SuS & claw the color notes
at chord decay-kinda nails the double guitar effect with one guitar.
I dig it man, I’m big on sincerity, the days go up in a flash..let’s LIVE🤘🏻

I actually like that guitar player more the Shifty.
He has that two-guitar DC style on lock.

I don’t fully follow, but thank you :bag

Nothing wrong with some bourbon and music therapy regardless of how the day is going. I hope yours got better after the session.

It is possible the footswitch you have is dirty. If you have some contact cleaner you can spray it down into the switch and then click it a bunch of times to work it in.

Are there any other footswitchrs that work with this? The reverb switch rarely works, and I have to pick it up and use my hands to get it to work. Trem switch seems okay

Hit that Footswitch with some De-Ox-It, and also spray some inside the jack on the Amp
for the FS.... and work the jack and FS a few times. Should sort it out 99 times out of 100. :beer

Blues driver of any kind is a great choice. My Vibrolux loves the Keely Super Phat Mod. Yours should also have a Celestion of sorts in there so it’ll probably dig some dirt pedals. Rat, Muffs, Catalinbread Tribute Drive are things I’ve used and liked.

I don’t fully follow, but thank you :bag

Every now and then I try to crack the code, I think this one is-

You appear to be someone who works hard to get shit done so you can obtain the things you want in life, with the example being made of a plumber repairing some pipes and buying a Wizard amp with their earnings.

The chord voicings in “Hero” mixed with the way it’s played lends itself to the dramatic effect and if you drag the timing on strumming the lower notes of the chord while keeping a steady rhythm on the higher notes, it can almost sound like two guitars.

I enjoy what you’re doing, life’s too short for bullshit so I’m not blowing smoke up your ass. Let’s rock the fuck out!”

I prefer Dave Grohl over Chris Shiflett, he understands the AC/DC approach.

@Life Eats Life, how close am I???

Last edited:

I came back to listen to this man.
I like it.
Specially through a speaker.
The rotary effect sounds really cool.
Cheers for YEARS & F’N YEARS🤘🏻

Hey there, upon coming too after the bourbon song & dance….,
If you’re wondering who listened to your song so
many times?
It was me.
I was jamming along with you through my paired up sound system.
I’m tuned down 1/2 step so I put my best
Andy Summers string/skippin’ & pickin’
on the bottom strings and just vibed it.
Word!

Hit that Footswitch with some De-Ox-It, and also spray some inside the jack on the Amp
for the FS.... and work the jack and FS a few times. Should sort it out 99 times out of 100. :beer
I hit the footswitch and Jack with contact cleaner. It helped a smidgen, but still doesn’t work. I think there is something wrong with the reverb switch. It’s not consistent on how it feels/sounds when you click it ( the switch, not the amp) the footswitch that came with my dsl seems to work for now, but maybe I can keep messing with it to get it to be consistent

Back