NAD: EVH 50W Stealth

Any particular reason you would want in OG in addition to/instead of stealth?
Music Video 90S GIF

I mainly miss having a (Peavey) 5150 and a 2 channel Dual Recto for nostalgic reasons. Both are generally redundant give I have semi-approximations of them in the amps and amp models I have at my disposal at home but it's definitely crossed my mind to revisit both of those properly at some point.
:satan :chef:satan

20240129_121133.jpg

Got the MIDI Mate to work (user error) and got the HX Stomp integrated in 4CM without tone suck (short cables and more user error), so now I have the Stomp working as the MIDI/FX brain and using the MIDI Captain wirelessly to control amp channels and effects. :banana

I got the same feeling I had when I got my Edwards, “I got a black one, now I need a white one”, except I have the white EVH, now I need the black one!

Hahahah I had my buddies over Friday night, it’s the first time they’ve been over since I got both the new heads. I’m going over the preset I made in the FM9 that switches the EVH channels with the Scenes and my buddy says “So you have a top of the line modeling unit with all the amps and effects you can ever think of, to use one boost, a delay and switch amp channels?”

:rofl :rofl

I got the same feeling I had when I got my Edwards, “I got a black one, now I need a white one”, except I have the white EVH, now I need the black one!

Hahahah I had my buddies over Friday night, it’s the first time they’ve been over since I got both the new heads. I’m going over the preset I made in the FM9 that switches the EVH channels with the Scenes and my buddy says “So you have a top of the line modeling unit with all the amps and effects you can ever think of, to use one boost, a delay and switch amp channels?”

:rofl :rofl
Did you stare back blankly as if to indicate it had never occurred to you there was anything wrong with that? :rofl

Back